At Christ Our Holy Redeemer Primary School we apply Catholic values to create a strong sense of community, in which all are welcomed. We continue to build a safe, nurturing, inclusive school based on respect for all.
Christ Our Holy Redeemer Parish was formed in 1957 and our school was opened in the original Church building, which was constructed in 1958. The school and the church shared the same until 1961 when the lower school building was opened. In 1968 an extension was completed to include extra classrooms and a tuckshop.
The Brigidine Sisters came to the school in 1961 and remained until 1978. Since this time the school has been staffed by lay teachers.
Our school provides educational programs which cater for the development of the whole child – spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical – equipping them as life long learners.
The Gospel values are central to our school, giving direction to our approach to teaching and guide our discipline procedures, ensuring respect for all.
We value the importance of families within the school community and encourage you to become involved.