At St Bridget’s we are strong and courageous. We believe that individuals must stand up for the values expressed in the Gospels – freedom, love, justice, integrity and forgiveness, in spite of fear, failure and retribution.
St Bridget’s Catholic school is a community in which faith, culture, doctrine and life are brought into harmony. St Bridget’s is a christian environment of caring concern, where love and a sense of belonging is fostered for every individual. The Parish Priest, staff, parents and children work co-operatively to create a community in which the Gospel values of freedom, love, justice and forgiveness are lived.
• Specialist teachers for LOTE (Italian), Art, Library, Music and Physical Education
• Student Representative Council Prep-6
• Buddy program
• School choir
• Sport program which include cross-country, swimming and athletic competitions
• Interschool sport for years 5 and 6
• Enrichment programs
• Spacious grounds including playground equipment and sandpit
• Annual school camp for years 5 and 6
• Social skills and values education